Welcome Potential C.E.O Members,
Entrepreneurship is not just a “hobby,” it is a lifestyle, and a mindset; it is an internal belief about who you truly think you are, who you were meant to be, and about having the courage and determination to bring into fruition the internal vision of your better self, against all odds.
Although technically speaking, we are classified as a “student organization,” it is of the utmost importance that from the onset we operate like an entity whose purpose, impact, and power extends far beyond that of your average “student organization.,” because ours does. It is also absolutely critical that we have members who are passionate, serious, and committed to entrepreneurship, the purpose of C.E.O., and ultimately the idea that they CAN and will access the life that others dream about. We want members who already feel like Millionaires, Billionaires, Moguls and C.E.Os in their minds and who are ready and willing to take the steps to bring that into the physical form.
Remember, “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as success.”-Dr. Joyce Brothers
With that being said, we are very selective about our members, and prefer Quality over Quantity. We would rather have 10-15 serious members than 100 average inconsistent members, and if you fall into the latter group, we wish you well but this is not the organization for you. Although we will have fun, C.E.O is not a game, it is a launching pad for our future lives and success. So if you feel you are ready, determined, and you are serious please review the details of what we offer you below and how to become a member:
Annual Membership Dues: $40 for the Entire Academic School Year
Included in Your Membership Dues:
- CEO National Membership: $10
- Member Materials-$5
- CEO Chapter Operational Fund-$20
- Total: $40.00
What You Get from C.E.O. at GSU
- Exclusive Access to volunteer, advertising, competitive, and resourceful opportunities (Ex. Tours of Entrepreneurial Related Venues, Referrals to Powerful Funding or Entrepreneurial Organizations, Invitations to Exclusive events C.E.O. is invited to etc.)
- Participation in Chapter Events (Business Plan Writing Workshops, Elevator Pitch Competitions, Brainstorming Sessions, etc.)
- Eligibility to Advertise Your Business
- Eligibility to Attend the National C.E.O. Conference
- Access to Our Member Appreciation Events
- Support, Knowledge, Challenge, Community
- Access to a network of global/national collegiate entrepreneurs
- The Collegiate Entrepreneur newsletter, published quarterly and online
- Chapter speakers, business start-ups, teaching entrepreneurship, internships
- Discounted registration fees to the National CEO Conference
- Access to the new CEO online Social Networking Community
- Communication on entrepreneurial challenges through the CEO online Social Networking Community
- Student entrepreneur competitions, including the elevator pitch at the National Conference
- Chapter development support
- Leadership training
- Discounts on products and services
- Chapter Awards
Also the value of being around student entrepreneurs, who like yourself meet challenges everyday to live their dream, maintain a positive mindset, and defeat the odds is priceless. You get a family of Future Moguls, Millionaires, Billionaires, and Icons who support you and your dream.
If you are ready to join the C.E.O. Family, email CEOSatGSU@Gmail.com and our Membership Director, Musa Mohamed will be in contact with you within the next two weeks.
“The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.”-Napoleon Hill
Solidify your path with C.E.O. at GSU.
In Entrepreneurial Spirit,
2011-2012 Founder and President of C.E.O
Georgia State University